We’ve been searching for Nottingham’s most promising New Startup and Emerging Startup of the year — the finalists will be announced soon.
On the night, contenders will pitch their business to our panel of expert judges, who then deliberate in a separate room and return to announce the winners.
- Call for Participants offers a global place for researchers to advertise their research and for participants to find research studies to take part in.
- Cronofy (One Diary) is a platform for organising time, produced by the team at One Diary who are building tools to manage the flexible work-life balance of the 21st century.
- LockDock (Summus) integrates into existing electronic locks, turning your smartphone into a digital key for doors, garages and gates, plus a padlock in development.
- Tickityboom make mobile games for the largest audience: women aged 35 and older. They’re developing new apps with irresistible characters and compulsive narrative hooks.
- ENSEK provide analytics solutions to energy suppliers and industry participants, allowing them to manage data and use it to enable trusted and informed decision making.
- Highclere Interiors are shaking up the traditional interiors sector by combining their cozy showroom with digital tools like PatternRefernce; a wallpaper identifier.
- G2 Innovation is a design innovation consultancy thats supports businesses by providing the tools and resources that take the pain out of developing new ideas.
- Esendex provides SMS services to thousands of businesses around the world, from retailers and financial institutions to government bodies and education providers.
- Next Business Generation is a business-accelerator programme designed to create successful start-ups in Nottingham’s digital, clean-tech and life sciences sectors.
- Creative Quarter is Nottingham’s flagship project for economic growth, enterprise and entrepreneurial spirit in and around the city’s Lace Market and Hockley areas.
- Skeleton Productions produces engaging creative videos for UK businesses and brands. They have donated an animation worth £4,000 for one of our winners.
- Shoosmiths is a major UK law firm working with startups to FTSE 250. They have donated legal advice worth £750 for one of our winners.
- Security Aware is a data security and compliance specialist, helping businesses keep information safe through monitoring, testing and training.
- Paypal makes it easy for businesses to get paid. Whether you’re online or offline, in your shop or on the road, one simple PayPal account is all you need.
- First Enterprise is a leading business support organisation which supports the needs of pre-start and existing business owners in Nottingham and the East Midlands.
- JH is a web agency working with exciting clients on challenging projects. They specialise in producing attractive, effective ecommerce websites.