On Tuesday the 10th of April we have Andrew Bullock from North-51 presenting on Software Architecture for Everyone.
Andrew is head of development at the highly successful digital and application development agency, North 51. Andrew’s main focus is on software usability and code quality. He’s also a OSS contributor.
The implications of the architecture used in software are wide reaching, involving all aspects of your business. Software architecture is not just something to be left to the techies, it involves managers, directors and stakeholders and is integral to the success of your business.
If you’re involved in a business that relies on bespoke or off the shelf software, do you know:
- What its architecture is?
- Do you have a roadmap of how your architecture will need to change as your software and business mature and grow?
- What’s it going to cost? Who do you need to hire?
- Who can’t you afford to lose?
- How scalable is your system?
- How much uptime do you have?
All these questions and more will be covered Andrew using real world examples, giving you a crash course in software architecture and its implications at a level everyone can understand.
So, to summarise:
18:30 – 20:30 at Antenna, Nottingham 10th April
Speaker: Andrew Bullock from North 51, Software Architecture for Everybody
Q&A: topics raised